The club premises has taken many forms over the years, but started its life as the club back in 1955. Previously, it was a 3 storey property which as the general village stores which sold anything and everything. The top two floors were removed and the ground floor was converted into the club, with extensions added to the side and rear.
Today, the club sports darts, pool, snooker and football facilities, with the football team playing on the sports field; as well as hosting many events throughout the year, including regular quiz nights.
The trustees are responsible to the Duchy of Cornwall as owners of the property.